Innegra™ is today the worlds lightest high performance fibre. Its extreme toughness together with HEAD‘s advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite. The new HEAD Innegra hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racket for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough InnegraTM fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racket, that means the racket remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra Technology Features:
• Extremely tough and light;
• Lightest fibre in the world today Benefits:
• improved stability and increased shock absorption
• vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
• HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerabley tends the performance of your HEAD racket